We want to give back to the frontline workers in the NHS who have worked through the CV-19 pandemic.
“We are in uncharted territory with this crisis and we don’t know how long it will go on for or what direction it will take. We know we need to focus on the ongoing and long term impact of Covid-19. We may be easing out of lockdown but the devastating effects on our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing are still very much with us.” Ellie Orton, Chief Executive of NHS Charities Together
Over the next few months, we will be putting our heads together to think of different ways we can support the NHS and its staff. Here are just a few things we have got planned and some of the things we have done so far:
- We will be giving away five free screen replacements for NHS staff, worth up to £259 each.
- We are doing a 20 mile sponsored walk on the Harrogate ringway to raise money for NHS Charities Together
- The team will be completing a sponsored bike ride for NHS Charities Together
- NHS staff are eligible for (until the end of August)
- A FREE tempered glass screen protector
- 20% off screen replacements
- 10% off everything else at Howard Conrad
- A free Howard Conrad air freshener