We are proud to offer 3 years warranty on all our repairs.
Howard Conrad is an independent Apple Store in Harrogate, we do not carry out repairs under Apple’s warranty. Repairs may void your warranty with Apple. If you would like to avoid this, then please take your device directly to an Apple authorised repairer.
Our warranty where applicable is a technical warranty that only applies to parts fitted by us. Accidental damage, liquid damage, and any tampering or unsolicited repairs will void this warranty (Your device will have warranty stickers installed to prevent tampering). Any other contributing factors might be relevant such as physical damage to the chassis but this is ultimately down to the technician’s discretion.
Our batteries are covered by our 3-year warranty but as they are consumable components you could exceed the limitations of the warranty or the battery may naturally degrade and reach the end of its life cycle.
The warranty is linked to your device as identified by the IMEI or serial number. The warranty will cover you for any reoccurrence of the original fault and for the part replaced/repaired only, however, if additional faults arise, they will not be covered under the warranty. Furthermore, the warranty will not cover accidental damage, nor will the cover extend should the device change ownership.
We provide our services in an effort to fix, upgrade, or otherwise repair the device for which you request such services. In the unlikely case of accidental damage to the device or data, further damage or data loss caused by already existing problems in your system such as viruses, misconfigured software or hardware problems/failures We cannot be held responsible for the following:
- Loss or corruption of data, files, information or records;
- Any loss of business goodwill
- Any losses attributed to the interruption to business activity while equipment is out of service for repairs
- Failure by the Client to follow our reasonable recommendations, instructions and advice offered prior or post repair
- Any losses you may suffer arising from failure to use anti-virus software
- Any loss that could not reasonably be foreseen
- Damage resulting from viruses or other malicious software that may have been transmitted during servicing or repairs and therefore escaped detection
Technical issues you may have with the parts we have installed are covered under our warranty.
Physical damage and liquid damage are not be covered under our warranty.
Please contact us through our contact form on our website, or free to give us a ring or pop in.
Our 3-year warranty started on the 1st of January 2021, if your device was repaired prior to this we may have offered a different warranty period at the time. Please get in touch with us or refer to the original invoice you were emailed on the date of payment if your repair took place before this.